[scikit-learn] Sprint discussion points?

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:16:20 EST 2019

I put a draft schedule here:
https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/wiki/Upcoming-events#technical-discussions-schedule

it's obviously somewhat opinionated ;)
Happy to reprioritize.
Basically I wouldn't like to miss any of the big API discussions because
coming late to the party.

The two things on (grid?) searches are somewhat related: one is about
specifying search-spaces, the other about executing a given search space
efficiently. They probably warrant separate discussions.

I haven't added plotting or sample props on it, which are maybe two
other discussion points.
I tried to cover most controversial things from the roadmap.

Not sure if discussing the schedule via the mailing list is the best
way? Don't want to create even more traffic  than I already am ;)