[scikit-learn] Sprint discussion points?

Hanmin Qin qinhanmin2005 at sina.com
Thu Feb 21 04:01:56 EST 2019

Thanks. I'll take part in the OPTICS discussion and I'd like to see it at 14:00, though 10:00 will also be acceptable. The core issue now is how to design the API (i.e., use multiple extraction methods without calculating RD/CD again), and how to deal with the mysterious additions in  _extract_optics (See https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/issues/12375. I'm unable to contact the original author so I tend to follow the original paper and remove these additions. This will get rid of some parameters and make the interface much more friendly IMO).
For other issues, I don't think you need to consider my time. I'll comment on relevant issues if I have any thoughts.

Hanmin Qin