[scikit-learn] Incremental learning but predict the older data not well?

lampahome pahome.chen at mirlab.org
Sat Feb 23 05:35:58 EST 2019

I tried to use SGDRegressor to train data incrementally because I have
newer data everyday.

But I found when I train with data for 30 days, and then predict the result
of 1st day. The result is very different. Then I predict from 1st to 14th
day, I found the result are all the same value.

But result of each day are all different and have multiple patterns.

Is that correct? or just the size of training data too small?

thx