[scikit-learn] Any clustering algo to cluster by the ratio of series data ?

lampahome pahome.chen at mirlab.org
Thu Jan 10 03:47:14 EST 2019

Cluster algo cluster samples by calculating the euclidean distance.
I wonder if any clustering algo can cluster the series data?

EX:
Every items has there sold numbers of everyday.
Item,Day1,Day2,Day3,Day4,Day5
A,1,5,1,5,1
B,10,50,10,50,10,
C,4,70,30,10,50

The difference ratio of A and B are 500%,20%,500%,20%,
I want to make A&B be the same cluster, C is another one.

If I don't want to calculate the difference ratio of each samples

Is there anyway to cluster by the difference ratio of each samples?

thx