[scikit-learn] Google Cloud ML Error

Bill Ross ross at cgl.ucsf.edu
Fri Jan 25 18:05:57 EST 2019

I'm a kibitzer who never ran it myself, just a compulsive debugger looking at a basic possibility.

Bill

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 2:35 PM Bill Ross <ross at cgl.ucsf.edu> wrote:
Have you updated the project since this:

Since joblib is involved here as well, I'd look at that checkin. Joblib expects there to be a model, maybe it is just configure to look in the wrong place.