[scikit-learn] Monthly meetings between core developers

Adrin adrin.jalali at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:05:01 EDT 2019

I'm very strongly all in favor, thanks for bringing it up.

About the time-zone issue, I know some other teams with the same situation,
conduct their meetings
at different times, so that each time it's inconvenient for different
people.

Also, I know some of us are full-time on the project, but having regular
meetings to me is independent
of that, and I'd really like to hear in these meetings from people like
Joel and Hanmin too.

Cheers,
Adrin.