[scikit-learn] Problems with installation Scikit Learn

Guillaume Lemaître g.lemaitre58 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 08:58:49 EDT 2019

Could you install all package from the system? If you have a Debian
distribution these packages should be available.
Somehow, I would expect apt-get install python-sklearn to work (it should
install the dependencies).

On Wed, 29 May 2019 at 14:34, Régis Cardoso <regis_cardos at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear,
>
> I subscribled on scikit-learn subscription results now.
>
> My name is Régis i am estudying word2vec and artificial neural network
> using the scikit-learn and i am trying to install the scikit-learn in a
> Rasp Berry Pi 3, but i don't achieving. I am using the all comands below
> and i don't have sucess with the installation.
>
> 1º Try - pip install -U scikit-learn
>
> 2º Try - sudo install scikit-learn
>
> 3º  Try - sudo apt-get install gfortran libopenblas-dev liblapack-dev
>               sudo pip install scikit-learn
>
> 4º  Try - sudo pip3 install scikit-learn
>
> 5º Try - pip install scikit-learn
>

> I would like to know if there is other form to install the scikit-learn in
> a Rasp Berry Pi 3? I have the Python 3.6 intalled in my board on this case
> and also there are installed the Numpy, Scipy and Joblib.
>

> Regards,
>
> Cardoso, Regis

Guillaume Lemaitre
INRIA Saclay - Parietal team