[scikit-learn] scikit-learn twitter account

Sebastian Raschka mail at sebastianraschka.com
Mon Nov 4 09:57:07 EST 2019

I think that a twitter account for scikit-learn would be awesome. I could envision it for announcements (new features, package releases, etc.), but it would be cool to share interesting applications of scikit-learn, upcoming events (tutorials, conference talks) as well -- somewhat similar to what they are doing with @PyTorch. That would be super nice.

Best.
Sebastian