[scikit-learn] New contribution

Adrin adrin.jalali at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:41:15 EDT 2019

Hi Bartosz,

Glad to hear you're interested in contributing to scikit-learn.

As you've observed, our labels are not up to date and we're still working
on it.

However, there are a few hints I can give for you to find places to start
with:
- Some old "good first issue"s require many separate PRs, and they're still
open.
  Those are the ones which usually touch many files/classes. You can try to
start
  from there, which also would help you since you'll have other accepted
PRs as
  a template.
- Some older PRs are labeled as "stalled", and you can find some easy ones
  and address the comments and continue their work. You can also mix your
  search to find the ones which are "stalled" and labelled as "sprint",
which are
  usually easy ones, but abandoned by the original author.
- "Watch" the repo for a while, and see how the activity goes on the repo,
and
  you may be able to find a recently reported issue interesting before
others
  claim it.

I hope these hints help, and hope to see your contributions soon :)
Best,
Adrin.