[scikit-learn] Fwd: [Numpy-discussion] start of an array (tensor) and dataframe API standardization initiative

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue Aug 18 11:24:11 EDT 2020

Yes, I think that I kickstarted this a few month ago:
https://discuss.ossdata.org/t/a-dataframe-protocol-for-the-pydata-ecosystem/267

I really hope that this will help us serve better the community in
scikit-learn!

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 05:11:46PM +0200, Adrin wrote:
> FYI: Related to the data-frame like discussions we've been having.

    Gael Varoquaux
    Research Director, INRIA		  Visiting professor, McGill
    http://gael-varoquaux.info            http://twitter.com/GaelVaroquaux