[scikit-learn] Drawing contours in KMeans

Andrew Howe ahowe42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 05:47:40 EST 2020

Contours generally indicate a third variable - often a probability density.
Kmeans doesn't provide density estimates, so what precisely would you want
the contours to represent?

Andrew

J. Andrew Howe, PhD
LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ahowe42>
ResearchGate Profile <http://www.researchgate.net/profile/John_Howe12/>
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3553-1990>
Github Profile <http://github.com/ahowe42>
Personal Website <http://www.andrewhowe.com>
I live to learn, so I can learn to live. - me