[scikit-learn] ANN: DIPY 1.1.1 - a powerful release

Andrew Howe ahowe42 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 07:17:00 EST 2020

I was unaware of this package, and had to look it up. It's my opinion that
his package is only relevant to a likely small subset of users engaged in
computational neuroanatomy. I am not sure updates really belong on this
list...

Andrew

J. Andrew Howe, PhD
LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ahowe42>
ResearchGate Profile <http://www.researchgate.net/profile/John_Howe12/>
Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3553-1990>
Github Profile <http://github.com/ahowe42>
Personal Website <http://www.andrewhowe.com>
I live to learn, so I can learn to live. - me