[scikit-learn] Spanish translation proposal for Scikit-Learn documentation

Reshama Shaikh reshama.stat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:03:08 EDT 2021

Hi Mariángela,

That's an impressive accomplishment!  Congratulations.

A PR can be submitted to add the Spanish translation link to this page in
scikit-learn documentation:
https://scikit-learn.org/dev/related_projects.html#translations-of-scikit-learn-documentation

Reshama Shaikh
she/her
Blog <https://reshamas.github.io> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/reshamas>
| LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/reshamas/> | GitHub
<https://github.com/reshamas>

Data Umbrella <https://www.dataumbrella.org>
NYC PyLadies
<https://meet.meetup.com/wf/click?upn=pEEcc35imY7Cq0tG1vyTt6zEs68RbcMfjPcajNHTKtn9NmwqQbJhe15mAZ1gz2La_s50GiGgQPBz9c9AKCDbbu2LRERFOLQHDZ3rAVGAkUEIFdmeKWgLQ1JD-2FBfVxXpI86J1oyur7RYRzToaqco1fWUx-2FWPOn-2FLCyCICxwu5bjlHJvtSvVekt71L43UiQL8dMjr0HfGP-2FSeiGQFG0QQxzS-2FX5o4Q8Ch-2BHrlA5hsa9VyPXC5FvBn1cNbkmil3SgwH7HWFmXsKFJ7RYrzZR0EwWFIMarRA8-2BTgd8yXJYlfxogk-3D>