[scikit-learn] cant install scikit-learn

John Grenci johngrenci61 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 09:34:06 EDT 2021

 Thomas, and everybody else who responded.
the instructions below worked.
thanks so much.
I just joined this group and four people responded rather quickly.
not being a "techhy person" per se, people who respond help alleviate the frustration that can commonly occur
thanks again, much appreciated.
and everyone have a great day.
John