[scikit-learn] Github Discussions enabled for scikit-learn

Loïc Estève loic.esteve at ymail.com
Mon Feb 8 02:02:51 EST 2021

Hi,

we enabled Github Discussions a few weeks ago. You can find it at:
https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/discussions

For now we consider this as experimental, we will be monitoring it and
see how useful it can be.

The main hope I personally have with it, is to help build the
scikit-learn community, in particular to get more scikit-learn users to
answer user questions.

For more details about Github Discussions:
https://docs.github.com/en/discussions

A useful option to be able to follow the scikit-learn Github Discussions
activity:
- go to the scikit-learn repo page: https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn
- click the Watch button (top-right, left of the Star button) then chose
  Custom, then check Discussions

Cheers,
Loïc