[scikit-learn] IterativeImputer

Sole Galli solegalli at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:56:52 EST 2021

Hello team,

I am reading in some of the MICE original articles that supposedly, each variable should be modelled upon the other ones in the data, with a suitable model. So for example, if the variable with NA is binary, it should be modelled with classification, or if continuous with a regression model.

Am I correct to understand that this is not possible yet with the IterativeImputer? because I should set the estimator in the estimator parameter and that will be used for all variables.

Is there a workaround?

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Soledad Galli