[scikit-learn] [Data Umbrella] scikit-learn Latin America sprint (June 2021)

Reshama Shaikh reshama.stat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 07:32:33 EDT 2021

Hello,
The report from the Data Umbrella Latin America scikit-learn sprint is here
[a].

40 people, including 7 countries in Latin America, joined.

TAKEAWAYS
- translations are useful.  English is not the lingua franca in all regions
where python/data science is practiced.
- videos are accessible references, but they also get outdated quickly.
- both translations and videos are useful, and also resource-intensive.

Thanks to everyone on the Data Umbrella and scikit-learn teams for their
assistance in making this happen!

[a]:
https://reshamas.github.io/data-umbrella-latam-2021-scikit-learn-sprint-report/

Cheers,