[scikit-learn] Outlier Detection Problem

Pham Gia Minh phamgiaminh0112 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 09:57:58 EDT 2021

Hello scikit-learn group. I am a beginner to libsvm. I'm having an
outlier detection problem. I train the data in the format <label>
<index1>: <value1> <index2>: <value2> ... in one-class SVM and get a
model file, then I predict test file and model file to get be
accuracy. I want to draw one-class borders using the same interface as
this article: https://scikit-learn.org/stable/auto_examples/miscellaneous/plot_anomaly_comparison.html
but different input got me error (not in type <index:value>). Can you
help me? I hope for help in solving this problem. Thank you very much.