[scikit-learn] [ANNOUNCEMENT] scikit-learn 1.0 release

Brown J.B. jbbrown at kuhp.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Sep 26 16:14:52 EDT 2021

Congratulations to all of those who volunteered so much effort over so many
years to achieve a 1.0.
In my experiences in research academia and now in industry, scikit-learn is
such a workhorse relied on by many individuals and companies, and the many
who donated their efforts have made it possible for so many people
(including me!) to enhance their research or development.
With deep appreciation,
J.B. Brown
Principal Scientist, Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharma, Germany
Associate Professor, Kyoto University, Japan