[scikit-learn] scikit-learn core dev sprint april 6th - 7th

Jeremie du Boisberranger jeremie.du-boisberranger at inria.fr
Fri Apr 1 04:38:25 EDT 2022

Dear all,

On april 6th and 7th, some of the core developers of scikit-learn are
going to participate in a short review oriented sprint. Our goal is to
focus mostly on pull requests that are in the milestone for the 1.1
release <https://github.com/scikit-learn/scikit-learn/milestone/43>
scheduled in the coming weeks.

For that we have set up a github project
<https://github.com/orgs/scikit-learn/projects/3/views/1>, listing the
pull requests we plan to take a look at during the sprint. If you are
the author of one of these pull requests, feel free to join us on the
scikit-learn discord (https://discord.gg/VVzhr8cHK8) to have more
interactive reviews.

We'll try to be online on the discord channel from approximately 9am to
6pm (GMT+2).

Best regards,

Jérémie