[scikit-learn] Announcement of EuroSciPy 2022

Guillaume Lemaître g.lemaitre58 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:16:36 EDT 2022

Dear all,

The following conference could be of interest. Please find the CfP
announcement of EuroSciPy 2022 below.
---
We are happy to announce that EuroSciPy, the 14th European Conference on
Python in Science, will be back as an in-person event.

EuroSciPy 2022 will take place from Monday, August 29 to Friday, September
2 in Basel, Switzerland.
The Call for Proposals will be open until Monday, 6 June

Here's your chance to present a talk, a tutorial or a poster and share your
thoughts at EuroSciPy 2022: https://pretalx.com/euroscipy-2022/cfp
About EuroSciPy 2022

The EuroSciPy meeting is a cross-disciplinary gathering focused on the use
and development of the Python language in scientific research. This event
strives to bring together both users and developers of scientific tools, as
well as academic research and state-of-the-art industry.

Conference layout:

   - Mon-Tue, Aug 29-30: Tutorials.
   - Wed-Thu, Aug 31-Sep 1: Talks.
   - Fri, Sep 2: Sprints.

Tickets

Ticket sales will open beginning of June. This year we will offer both
in-person and remote-tickets., having limited in-person attendance to 300
people in total. The remaining tickets are reserved for speakers, sponsors
and volunteers. Any questions? Check out our website
<https://www.euroscipy.org/2022/>.

All the best,
--
Guillaume Lemaitre