[scikit-learn] Deleting old RCs from PyPI

Jeremie du Boisberranger jeremie.du-boisberranger at inria.fr
Wed Nov 30 10:42:39 EST 2022

Hi everyone,

During the last release we reached our project limit size on PyPI.
Although we've been able to increase this limit, we thought that it
would be a good idea to make some space. As a first step, we plan to
remove all release candidates (RCs) of previous releases. These should
not be downloaded by anyone at this point. If you need these old RCs,
please tell us quickly before we delete them because it will be permanent.

We also plan to remove all releases but the last from testpypi. Same, if
you need them please tell us quickly.

Have a good day,

Jérémie