[scikit-learn] Query about backword compatibility of scikit-learn 1.2 with older versions of scikit-learn

Adrin adrin.jalali at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 02:52:36 EDT 2022

Hi Mehul,

Generally speaking, when changing behavior or breaking things, we give
users around 2 versions time to change their code. During that period,
uesrs will get a `FutureWarning` and after that they might get an error,
depending what the issue is.

There is no place for you to really check all of them, but you can get an
idea by carefully reading our changelog:
https://scikit-learn.org/dev/whats_new.html

Best,
Adrin