[SciPy-dev] Weave introductory document. (Attachments)

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Jan 14 12:39:32 EST 2002

    PR> I have one more question.  How good is pyMPI?  I noticed that
    PR> you are one of the developers on the sourceforge project.
    PR> There isnt a proper web page or docs or any examples.
    PR> ScientificPython has an MPI module.  How good are these in
    PR> terms of performance/capabilities and ease of use?

On a completely separate (but related note), I've updated (fixed)
PyPVM to actually work, if you care for PVM's API.  See

  http://software.biostat.washington.edu/statsoft/snake/pypvm

(yes, I know that there are reasons for MPI, and it's nice, and I can
give lots of reasons for preferring it; but until all of the MPI2
changes make it down, and cross-platform is easy, PVM works for
me...).

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini at u.washington.edu
FHCRC/SCHARP/HIV Vaccine Trials Net	rossini at scharp.org
-------------- http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ ----------------
FHCRC: M: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW:   Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
--- I'm 40% time until March 1st.  Try email the other 3 days.... -----