[SciPy-dev] installation problems with SciPy

Giovanni Samaey Giovanni.Samaey at cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Jun 25 12:31:06 EDT 2004

Hi,

just changing LD_LIBRARY_PATH did not make a difference.

I tried reinstalling scipy with the LD_LIBRARY_PATH set, and somehow
this installation crashed with the following final lines:

building extension "scipy.io.numpyio" sources
building extension "scipy.linalg.fblas" sources
generating fblas interface
20
error: build/src/atlas321/fblas.pyf: No such file or directory

Now I am confused again... How did I break this?

Giovanni

--
Giovanni Samaey		 	http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~giovanni/
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven 	      email: giovanni at cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Departement Computerwetenschappen                  phone: +32-16-327081
Celestijnenlaan 200A, B-3001 Heverlee, Belgium       fax: +32-16-327996
Office: A04.36