[SciPy-dev] Plan for releasing Scipy 0.3.2

Pearu Peterson pearu at scipy.org
Wed Oct 6 15:04:50 EDT 2004

Hi,

I think we are ready to make the release: with the recent Scipy from CVS
all tests pass ok on Debian (sid) P4 and AMD MP boxes, Gentoo Opteron box,
and a WinNT box.

If you think that there are some important bugs to be fixed, you still got
about 12 hours. I plan to tag Scipy CVS tree tomorrow morning (Estonian
time), create tar-balls, etc. See

   http://www.scipy.org/development/releasescipy.txt

for relevant tasks.

Please, let me know if there is any reason that I should hold on for
tagging CVS tree.

I can also make binaries for Linux system but it would be create if
someone could create RPMs (Joe?) and Win32 installers (Travis?) after
tar-balls are available.

Thanks,
Pearu