[SciPy-dev] Porting Plone to MoinMoin Coference Pages

Steven H. Rogers steve at shrogers.com
Sun Apr 2 11:58:58 EDT 2006

I've ported the SciPy 2005 Conference pages to MoinMoin with the
exception of attachments (one abstract and the presentations).  I don't
seem to have permission to upload attachments.  If there is no desire to
move the attachments to the new site, I'll just link to the old site.
How are attachments to be handled in th new site?

This port may be helpful as a template for future conferences, but if
the Plone SciPy site will be kept for archival purposes, I see no reason
to port pages from older conferences.  The same applies to other static
content).

Steve

Steven H. Rogers, Ph.D., steve at shrogers.com
Weblog: http://shrogers.com/weblog
"He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to talk nonsense."
-- John McCarthy