[SciPy-dev] Call for posters to gmane.comp.python.devel newsgroup

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Fri Mar 17 14:37:28 EST 2006

I'm trying to start discussions on python dev about getting a simple
object into Python that at least exposes the array interface and/or has
the basic C-structure of NumPy arrays.

Please voice your support and comments on the newsgroup.  The more
people that respond, the more the python developers will see that it's
not just my lonely voice asking for things to change.

Perhaps it will help somebody with more time to get a PEP written up.  I
doubt we will make it into Python 2.5, unless somebody steps up in the
next month, but it will help for Python 2.6

Thanks,

-Travis