[SciPy-dev] ticket 344: bugfix commited to svn

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Wed Jul 18 09:12:05 EDT 2007

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, dmitrey apparently wrote:
> I committed bugfix to ticket 344, as well as ticket 234,
> to svn so now it should be closed by someone.

Please add a comment to each ticket saying what you did
and noting that this fixes the issue.  The closer will
examine this comment.

Since you will be closing several tickets this week,
keep a list, and post a list of closed tickets at
the end of the week.  When you post the list, include
a note for each item (identical to your note on the
ticket is fine) saying what you did to close the
ticket.  The tickets will probably all be closed
at one go.

But *additionally* keep posting the individual closures
as they take place.

Thank you,
Alan Isaac