[SciPy-dev] bug in scipy.stats.norm.cdf ?

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Sun Mar 4 22:17:34 EST 2007

Hey Fernando,

> In the meantime, I have to say that ETS from SVN works flawlessly on
> ubuntu and the build is absolutely trivial, so this isn't a major
> problem for us yet.
Good to hear.  Judging by comments on the enthought-dev list in the last
week or two, it isn't trivial on every platform (gentoo, 64 bit I
believe was (is?) very painful), so I'm glad to here its easy in some
places.  People here use it regularly on Windows, Mac, Redhat (64 bit),
and Ubuntu.
> And the tools are amazing: you guys have done a really good job.  Congrats.

Again, good to hear.  It always seems to move slower than you wish, but
I'm glad you are finding them useful.

see ya,
eric