[SciPy-dev] help with svn (umfpack scikit)

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:28:46 EST 2008

> I googled and found that the dump must be done on the primary
> repository. Can somebody make that dump for me, if it is worth the effort?

The load must be done on the repository as well. Besides there is a change
of structure, so if you manage to do it, it would have been very painful for
you and the one that will load it on the scikit SVN. I don't think it will
have been for much use, as you can go to the scipy repository to get
whatever information you might one day need.

Matthieu
--
French PhD student