[SciPy-dev] regression test for reading compressed matlab streams

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at broad.mit.edu
Sat Apr 11 12:37:08 EDT 2009

I just submitted a ticket and patch to add a regression test for
reading compressed matlab streams via the mat_reader_factory.
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/918

The bug was discovered by Lee Kamentsky, who also wrote the test and a
patch for the 0.7.0 code.  The current development tree no longer has
the bug, due to the rewrites of the compressed stream reader code by
Matthew Brett, so I didn't bother submitting that part of Lee's patch.
 If there's some need for it, let me know.

Ray Jones