[SciPy-dev] Should ndimage.measurements.* should return lists if index is a list?

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis at broad.mit.edu
Sun Apr 19 09:52:15 EDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 22:50,  <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I understand correctly what you are doing, then this is related to tickets
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/412 and 868.
>
> Are you able to check these? It would be good to get rid of some
> segfaults in ndimage.

It's not directly related, but I can look into it.

How general should label/index types be?  I'd be happy if it accepted
arbitrary scalar arrays for labels and single scalars or sequences for
the index.  I 'd rather not implement something that would accept
arbitrary types in the label array (i.e., strings or lists).

I think I addressed the segmentation fault from ticket 868, but will
add a test for that to be sure.

Ray Jones