[SciPy-dev] change print statements to print functions in docstrings

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 15 11:14:13 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Emmanuelle Gouillart <
emmanuelle.gouillart at normalesup.org> wrote:

>        Hi,
>
>        I've started changing the print statements in numpy's doctrings
> to print functions on the doc wiki, to meet the requirements of Python
> 3.0. Any objections or comments?

No objections here, but wouldn't it be a lot easier to do this on the whole
code base at once (with 2to3 for example) rather than in the doc wiki? Saves
you a lot of effort and makes sure we don't have both forms at the same time
for a while.

Cheers,
Ralf