[SciPy-dev] old link in releas notes 0.7.0

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 19 16:36:34 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Pieter Cristiaan de Groot
> Everything on the google code website seems from before january 2008.
> But I didn't find a note anywhere about this apparant change.

They use the google code site for development (source code, bug
tracking, developer wiki).  The other page is the project home page.
They both link to one another.  The downloads have moved to the home
page from the google site.  The discrepancy I think is from having two
sites with redundant information.

Thanks for catching this, we should be linking to the project home
page (and not the developer site) anyway.  I updated the sourceforge
site as well:  https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=660191&group_id=27747

Jarrod