[SciPy-Dev] Recent changes to scipy stats

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Tue Jun 1 08:59:50 EDT 2010

The diversity of perspective as to who has done what and more
importantly if it was right or ok to do seems to imply that there is
lack of clear roles/policies.  If there was it seems that we could
hope there would not be this diversity in perspectives.

Someone with more experience than me should make the rules and policies.

Moving to github would be great IMO.

Have a great day
Vincent