[SciPy-Dev] tzinfo and scikits.timeseries

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 06:46:55 EDT 2011

On Apr 12, 2011, at 8:39 PM, jamil egdemir wrote:

> What's the best way to deal with this situation?  Is there a way to
> keep hold of the tzinfo while still using scikits.timeseries.Date?

Currently, no. We never had to use this kind of info, so nothing is coded about it. But that's an excellent idea. The best would be to open a ticket and we'll try to address it as soon as we can (but that's probably be later than you think).
If you really need the tzinfo and your series has the same TZ, you could try to save it as attribute.