[SciPy-Dev] ANN: SciPy 0.10.1 release candidate 1

Scott Sinclair scott.sinclair.za at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:22:41 EST 2012

On 11 February 2012 16:11, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the availability of the first release candidate of
> SciPy 0.10.1. Please try out this release and report any problems on the
> scipy-dev mailing list. If no problems are found, the final release will be
> available in one week.

I just noticed that building with Bento doesn't work from a source
distribution. There's a pull request that fixes this at
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/158.

Since the 0.10.0 release notes advertise Bento build support I wonder
whether this commit
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/commit/6907a2bffb1484623de3afe130e1a13804dec1b1
and the pull request mentioned above (or similar fix) should both be
included in the 0.10.1 release?

Cheers,
Scott