[SciPy-Dev] update on 0.11.0 status

Josh Lawrence josh.k.lawrence at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:43:13 EDT 2012

I'll follow on your suggestion of keeping rtol instead of atol. Let me rerun the tests to make sure 1e-14 is not too small for rtol. As far as git goes, should I rebase or should I just leave the rtol commit as is?
--Josh

>>> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/268
>>> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/258
>>> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/257