[SciPy-Dev] contributing to scipy.spatial.distance

Jacob Vanderplas jakevdp at cs.washington.edu
Mon Sep 2 10:39:08 EDT 2013

Hi Michael,
Scipy is indeed on Github, and can be found at [1].  Contributions happen
through Pull Requests -- if you're not familiar with that system, there are
tutorials available through Github.  Before opening a pull request, it
would be good to have a look through the documentation on contributing [2].
 Thanks!
   Jake

[1] https://github.com/scipy/scipy
[2] http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/hacking.html