[SciPy-Dev] 0.13.3 and 0.14.0 releases

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sun Feb 23 06:44:28 EST 2014

  Hi!

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 10:38:48AM +0100, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> It's almost time to branch 0.14.x. There are lots of open PRs, but only a
> few left marked for 0.14.0. If there are other PRs that need to go in,
> please set the milestone and/or comment on them today.
>
> My proposal is to branch tomorrow evening (around 10pm GMT), and after that
> only backport important fixes to 0.14.x. If you have enhancements that
> you'd like to go in, please help merge the relevant PR by tomorrow.

  I'd just like to ask if anyone could take a look at

	https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/3369

as I'll need to depend on that in a soon-to-be-released software package
related to function optimization.

  It's a tiny change code-wise (>90% of the diff is documentation and
testcases), but it does change the public API, so I'll completely
understand if you decide it needs more thorough review than there's time
for.  But I don't think it necessarily does, so I would appreciate if
someone evaluated it before the deadline.

  Thanks,

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis