[SciPy-Dev] BoF at Scipy'14 about Numpy's future.

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 22:31:46 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

[ Please excuse the repost, this is just to try to get as many good ideas
as possible in the agenda]

I've just created a page on the numpy wiki:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/Numpy-BoF-at-Scipy-2014

I'd appreciate it if people could put down on that page the title of
topics, plus a brief summary (with links to this or other relevant
threads), they'd like to see discussed.

BoFs can be very useful but they can also easily devolve into random
digressions. I'll do my best to fulfill my role as discussion facilitator
by pushing for an agenda for the discussion that can fit realistically in
the time we have, and trying to keep us on track.

It would help a lot if people put their ideas in advance, so we can
sort/refine/prioritize a little bit. Hopefully this will lead to a more
productive conversation.

Cheers