[SciPy-Dev] Regarding involvement in Scipy projects

dp docs sdpan21 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:28:40 EST 2015

Dear Developers,
I believe that I have good knowledge of C/C++, python programming
languages. I have read the project Ideas from the idea page and most of
them seems me interesting. But I have no clue from where should I start.
Can anyone please provide me a sequence wise guideline so that I can be
able to get involved successfully in the development in this open source
projects. Please provide the link of the Source code also which I need to
modify or re factor in case if it is better to start from re factoring.  i
shall be very much grateful to you for your effort.
Thanks
Durgesh Pandey.