[SciPy-Dev] 0.16.0rc1 plan

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 04:57:32 EDT 2015

Hi all,

The last issues that were blocking for tagging 0.16.0rc1 have now been
resolved (thanks go out to Eric Moore, Eric Quintero, Robert McGibbon and
Christoph Gohlke). So I'd like to tag that RC asap. Only issue is that I
can't build Windows binaries for the next two weeks, due to being on
holiday (I'll be completely off-line for most of the next two weeks by the
way).

Unless anyone sees an issue with this, I therefore want to tag rc1 in ~12
hours and make that source-only for now. The MinGW Windows binaries were
already completely OK for beta2, so missing them now is not critical I
think.

Cheers,
Ralf