[SciPy-Dev] GSoC '15

rahul .poruri rahul.poruri at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 07:34:21 EDT 2015

Hey, I'm Rahul and I'm interested in working on implementing numerical
differentiation and improving interpolation. I have done a course in
computational physics and am doing a course on numerical methods in
programming, through which I've grown comfortable working with numerical
derivatives and interpolation (polynomial and spline).

I am currently going through numdifftools but I would like to point out
that I am getting a 404 while trying to access numdiff.py from statsmodels.
Is this
<https://github.com/statsmodels/statsmodels/blob/master/statsmodels/sandbox/regression/tools.py>
what was being referred to in the issue? And given that numdifftools goes
well and beyond simply estimating the various derivatives of a function,
which part of it would you like me to implement as a PR?

Regards,
Ra(h)ul