[SciPy-Dev] question of scope wavelet code

Daπid davidmenhur at gmail.com
Fri May 15 07:39:14 EDT 2015

On 14 May 2015 at 22:08, Gregory Lee <grlee77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I recently found that the Dual-Tree Complex Wavelet Toolbox has a python
> port, but couldn't find the license info for it
> https://github.com/rjw57/dtcwt.

It is under COPYING.txt:

https://github.com/rjw57/dtcwt/blob/master/COPYING.txt

It looks like BSD two clauses, but applies to the new code only. The
original code has as license:

This code is copyright and is supplied free of charge for research
purposes only. In return for supplying the code, all I ask is that, if
you use the algorithms, you give due reference to this work in any
papers that you write and that you let me know if you find any good
applications for the DT CWT.

https://github.com/rjw57/dtcwt/blob/master/ORIGINAL_README.txt

I don't know how much of it would apply to the port, but we could always
ask the original author.

/David.