[SciPy-Dev] GSoC'15 accepted students for Scipy/Numpy

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:29:09 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Just a heads up to everyone who's interested in these projects: tomorrow is
the official start of the coding period. Abraham and Nikolay have already
been sending PRs for their projects (so they're ahead!):
  https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pulls/aeklant
  https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pulls/nmayorov
The momentum should be further increasing soon.

Cheers,
Ralf