[SciPy-Dev] Out of Core Sparse Matrices

Aidan Macdonald aidan at brightcloud.com
Wed May 27 20:48:43 EDT 2015

Hi,

I work for Brightcloud and part of my work required me to write Out of Core
Sparse Matrices. I was thinking of submitting these to Scipy as it
currently has Sparse Matrices, but not out of core.

I was wondering if this code would be a desired addition to SciPy. Also,
currently it uses the Python Sqlite3 library. Is it okay to use the Sqlite3
package?

Could I also get documentation about writing test cases? I notice that you
use NOSE. It there any specification about integrating my test cases into
SciPy. I would only need a simple modification to the existing sparse test
cases.

Thank you,

Aidan Macdonald
aidan at brightcloud.com