[SciPy-Dev] Fwd: PyData Community Cookbook - August Update

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:25:22 EDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Bennet Fauber <bennet at umich.edu> wrote:

> I am probably not able to provide any original contributions, but if
> you want someone of middling competence with Python/SciPy to look over
> examples and try to get things going from what you produce, I would be
> happy to help.  Maybe that's the target audience?
>
> I was also a copy editor and would be willing to copy edit, if another
> set of editorial eyes would be useful.

Hi Bennet, thanks for the offer - help with editing and feedback on the
content would be great. The target audience is indeed medium to advanced
users.

I've started an abstract PR at
https://github.com/pydata/pydata-cookbook/pull/7. If you can comment there
that would be helpful, if I have your GitHub handle I can include you in
any follow-up content.

Cheers,
Ralf