[SciPy-Dev] SciPy roadmap does not address limitations of current filter-related code

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Sun Aug 6 13:39:05 EDT 2017

Phillip Feldman kirjoitti 06.08.2017 klo 19:10:
> Some of us in the engineering community are unhappy with the SciPy
> roadmap.

The roadmap is an open document, and suggestions for additions are very
useful. It should not be considered as a finalized view of what is to
came. In addition to opening mailing list discussions, you can also
change the text directly by opening a pull request on github.

[clip]
> As an aside, I'd like to comment on the documentation for
> `scipy.signal.kaiserord`, which says the following:

For bug reports, filing an issue ticket on github is a somewhat better
way as it ensures your comments will not be lost.

--
Pauli Virtanen